- To establish better understanding among Keralites residing in the South Florida area.
- To maintain contacts between Keralites of South Florida and those in the homeland.
- To render all possible assistance to newly arriving Keralites in South Florida and to others who are in need.
- To transmit their unique heritage to the coming generations.
- To raise, solicit and receive funds, charities and donations to carry out worthy humanitarian causes.
- To award scholarships, prizes, medals, stipends, educational aids, and loans to deserving candidates.
- The samajam is not intended for making any profit and such the income of the Samajam shall be utilized solely for the advancement of any of the objectives of the Samajam herein described.
- To promote cultural, educational and social activities and to encourage and revitalize the traditional arts and crafts of Kerala.
- To foster friendship among Keralites, other Indians, and Americans.
- To provide a forum for the Keralites and their descendents residing in the United States of America to preserve and foster their moral, social, cultural, educational, literary, and artistic heritage.
- TO establish a forum for youth to maintain and invigorate cultural heritage handed down by their forefathers.
- To organize debates, lectures, exhibitions, research works, outdoor/indoor entertainments, public meetings, conventions, classes, and refresher courses.
- To associate or maintain contact with any other corporation having same or similar goals.
- To do all such acts and things as may be consistent with or incidental and conducive to the attainment of any or all of the above objectives.
Copyright © 2017 - Kerala Samajam of South Florida